Just Wondering: How young is too young to start your first clothing lines?Related: Just Wondering
- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Clint Brewer / Splash News/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
By Melissa Hunter
Noah Cyrus hit a little controversy this week. Yes, this is a blog post dedicated to a 9-year-old. Get ready, guys.
Noah, when she's not busy posting rap videos to YouTube or posing on a red carpet in a upsettingly age-inappropriate outfit, she's going to school. LOL, just kidding! She's designing a clothing line, guys. Obvs.
There was a rumor that the precocious (best euphemism I can muster) little one was designing a kids' lingerie line, which caused an obvious uproar. But apparently Perez Hilton embellished (well, I never!) and she might not actually be bringing a new meaning to kids' teddies.
The head of Ooh! La, La! couture has denied the claim, saying that it would never launch a child's lingerie line. Instead, the line is called the Emily Grace Collection and is led by Noah's BFFAEAEAE, 8-year-old Emily Grace. Noah must be the silent partner in this one.
Their Web site describes the line as, "versatile styles that can be worn with sweet ballerina slippers, funky sneakers or paired with lace stockings and boots for more of a rock and roll look."
So they're not so much designing lingerie per se, they're just encouraging little girls to wear lace stockings. Okay. Noted.
But really, it doesn't have to be a lingerie line to be kind of twisted. These are little girls. Not teenagers, not tweens, but actual children. Let's table the line launches and red carpets, and try out some coloring books and sandboxes, maybe? How 'bout it, stage moms?
But in the end, I suppose being Miley's little sister comes with a certain level of responsibility to complete irresponsibility.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite