Just Wondering: How young is too young to start your first clothing lines?Related: Just Wondering
- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Clint Brewer / Splash News/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
By Melissa Hunter
Noah Cyrus hit a little controversy this week. Yes, this is a blog post dedicated to a 9-year-old. Get ready, guys.
Noah, when she's not busy posting rap videos to YouTube or posing on a red carpet in a upsettingly age-inappropriate outfit, she's going to school. LOL, just kidding! She's designing a clothing line, guys. Obvs.
There was a rumor that the precocious (best euphemism I can muster) little one was designing a kids' lingerie line, which caused an obvious uproar. But apparently Perez Hilton embellished (well, I never!) and she might not actually be bringing a new meaning to kids' teddies.
The head of Ooh! La, La! couture has denied the claim, saying that it would never launch a child's lingerie line. Instead, the line is called the Emily Grace Collection and is led by Noah's BFFAEAEAE, 8-year-old Emily Grace. Noah must be the silent partner in this one.
Their Web site describes the line as, "versatile styles that can be worn with sweet ballerina slippers, funky sneakers or paired with lace stockings and boots for more of a rock and roll look."
So they're not so much designing lingerie per se, they're just encouraging little girls to wear lace stockings. Okay. Noted.
But really, it doesn't have to be a lingerie line to be kind of twisted. These are little girls. Not teenagers, not tweens, but actual children. Let's table the line launches and red carpets, and try out some coloring books and sandboxes, maybe? How 'bout it, stage moms?
But in the end, I suppose being Miley's little sister comes with a certain level of responsibility to complete irresponsibility.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite