- Photo: Kevin Kane/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Michael A. Mariant/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Proactiv/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: JustinBieberToys.com/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- TNT's 'Mob City' Gets Soft Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:44:14 PM
- 'Glee' 100th Episode: Dianna Agron Joins the ReunionMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:41:18 PM
- Elliot Gould, 'SNL's' Nasim Pedrad Join John Mulaney and Martin Short in MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:04:15 PM
- It's 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' and 'Frozen' vs. theMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 11:45:55 AM
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write ScriptMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:49:16 AM
- TNT's 'Mob City' Gets Soft Ratings Start
By Rebecca Silverstein
It's hard to believe, but it's only been a year and a half since we've had the joy that is Justin Bieber in our lives. Maybe that's because he and his swooshy hair are literally everywhere! Will Bieber Fever ever burn out?
Last month, Justin Bieber was caught hurling water balloons at Maryland state troopers. And while the incident was brushed off as "boys being boys," perhaps it was Justin rehearsing for something bigger: According to New York magazine, the boy wonder has been tapped to host of a revival of MTV's "Punk'd." Ashton Kutcher, who previously hosted the prank show, will remain its executive producer. It's actually the perfect gig for a kid who can't act. (Sorry dude, but we saw "CSI," and it's true.)
RELATED: See more pics of the Biebs
And what about overselling himself, what with the new toy line? Meh. I mean, look at Miley Cyrus or the "High School Musical" crew: Disney put their faces on literally everything from underwear to ceiling fans to Kleenex, and they came out OK. And as for his gig with Proactiv, even Katy Perry is a spokesperson and it hasn't hurt her career one bit. Remember, there is no selling out when you're a pop star.
RELATED: Justin and more stars at the VMAs
Even if things did go south for Justin, at 16, he's already pretty much set for life. For each concert he performs at, he rakes in a whopping $300,000, according to The Smoking Gun. That's double what more established stars like Weezer and Sheryl Crow make, mind you. And that doesn't even take into account his many other sources of revenue. So even if he sings his last falsetto tomorrow, he can dry his tears on his many fat wads of Bieber Benjamins.
RELATED VIDEO: Check out Justin and Kim Kardashian's "island escape"
Sorry to disappoint all the Un-Beliebers out there, but the teen mop-top isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's Justin's "World," y'all -- we're just living in it.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite