Justin and Jessica's Fashionable PDARelated: Hot Gossip, Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake
- Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: PPNY/GSNY/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Steven Senne/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Coqueran/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
It's been a banner few weeks for Jessica Biel: "Valentine's Day" is a hit; she climbed Mount Kilimanjaro; and she's tighter than ever with Justin Timberlake, whose mom has even started dropping hints about grandkids.
It might not be a bad time for her to buy a lottery ticket.
On Wednesday, the starlet played proud girlfriend as the chart-topper presented his William Rast clothing line at New York Fashion Week, cheering him on from her primo seat in the front row, located right next to his parents.
She's "one of us," enthuses Justin's mom, Lynn Harless, to People magazine. "She's amazing. She's so down-to-earth and her family is great."
And counter to recent rumors that the pair's three-year romance had hit a rough patch, "They're always trying to out 'special' each other," adds Lynn. "They're pretty openly affectionate."
That was certainly the case at the post-show shindig at Hudson Terrace, where E! News says Timberlake and Biel were joined at the lips for much of the evening.
The chart-topper did come up for air long enough to hop onstage and belt out a tune, which made the female-heavy crowd go "wild," according to the New York Post. After the performance, Justin immediately sought out his squeeze, who was standing by a red velvet curtain.
"He opened the curtain and stepped Jessica behind it, then wrapped them in it before giving her a long kiss," relays a spy.
RELATED: See Jessica pose in Vogue
Seems that was just the opening act. A little later, they headed upstairs, where the real action began.
"He ended up giving her a lap dance," says an eyewitness. "It was pretty raunchy."
And just in case the PDA didn't convincingly prove that all is well for the pair, Justin's mother offers up a bit of stork-baiting.
"I've had friends who have grandchildren and I've tried to express to him that I'm losing that race!" she laughs to the mag, although she's quick to point out, "They're young. They have plenty of time."
RELATED: See more pics of Justin
Timberlake, 29, must have given his mom the green light to gush about his relationship with Biel, 27, because he was apparently concerned about the possibility of flapping gums at his fashion show.
"Justin made everyone sign an agreement not to gossip about him," a source alleges to the New York Post. "Then, three-quarters of the entire venue was closed off for him, so all the stylists were forced to work on 31 models in a tiny area, causing tempers to flare."
Despite the apparent space issues, the presentation was a hit, earning critical kudos, along with the highest compliment Vogue overload Anna Wintour can give: She reportedly removed her sunglasses to get a better look at the collection's denim, fringed, military and leather designs.
Read more Hot Gossip
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite