Justin Bieber's Attack in New York Just a Misunderstanding
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America3 of 19
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 19
- Photo: SC2/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: NC1/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: starsurf /Splash News/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
The alleged attack on Justin Bieber was all just a big misunderstanding.
According to TMZ, a man, who has been identified as an undercover cop, created a stir during Justin Bieber's promotional event in New York.
The undercover cop claimed he intervened with the crowd when the fans became too rowdy and Bieber's security needed assistance.
Bieber reportedly suffered a minor injury and was left shaken when the undercover cop jumped over a barricade and knocked him to the ground.
Bieber was greeting fans outside the Manhattan landmark when the incident happened. He was ushered back inside the store, where the promotional event continued.
"I saw that guy going around, but I didn't think anything about it, but all of a sudden he just jumped...Three guys were holding this guy back," one witness told local station WABC.
Bieber reportedly went back into Macy's for a meet and greet with 300 fans after the incident.
"I didn't think this would happen. We were just curious, but that's terrible," another witness told the ABC affiliate.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite