Justin Bieber's Attack in New York Just a Misunderstanding
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America3 of 19
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 19
- Photo: SC2/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: NC1/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: starsurf /Splash News/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on displayMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:27:06 AM
- American performers get standing ovation in IranMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:06:53 AM
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentencedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:52:42 AM
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC ComicsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:43:40 AM
- Color lines are blurred in Fox comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:28:06 AM
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on display
The alleged attack on Justin Bieber was all just a big misunderstanding.
According to TMZ, a man, who has been identified as an undercover cop, created a stir during Justin Bieber's promotional event in New York.
The undercover cop claimed he intervened with the crowd when the fans became too rowdy and Bieber's security needed assistance.
Bieber reportedly suffered a minor injury and was left shaken when the undercover cop jumped over a barricade and knocked him to the ground.
Bieber was greeting fans outside the Manhattan landmark when the incident happened. He was ushered back inside the store, where the promotional event continued.
"I saw that guy going around, but I didn't think anything about it, but all of a sudden he just jumped...Three guys were holding this guy back," one witness told local station WABC.
Bieber reportedly went back into Macy's for a meet and greet with 300 fans after the incident.
"I didn't think this would happen. We were just curious, but that's terrible," another witness told the ABC affiliate.
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite