Justin Bieber on Selena: 'I'm Just Trying to Make Her Happy'Related: Celeb Gloss, Justin Bieber
- Photo: Ben Watts/Seventeen1 of 5
There's no question that Justin Bieber is one sensitive guy. He is loyal to his family and friends, and he believes in one (sweet) thing: Women should be treated like princesses. The pop star talks in the latest Seventeen magazine -- on newsstands April 17 -- about his adoring fans, his mentor and his love for Selena Gomez.
On growing up with his fans:
"A lot of times, when artists grow older, they lose their younger fans because they're just trying to get older fans. But if you try to make good music, then you'll just appease everybody. I just want to make music that's good for everybody."
RELATED: Flirty text message tips
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite