Justin Bieber changes Instagram name to Bizzle, 'for now'
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 10
- Photo: David Rowland/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Nathan Denette/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Wonderwall5 of 10
- Photo: Miami Beach Police/.6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: VEM/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Call him Bizzle -- for now. Pop sensation Justin Bieber has officially changed his Instagram handle to "bizzle," after posting photos with hip-hop stars Diddy and Rick Ross last week, and rapper T.I. last weekend.
The "Boyfriend" singer, 19, whose Twitter name still remains "Justin Bieber," shared Saturday that the swap was effective "for now."
The change was made several days after Bieber was photographed working with Jermaine Dupri, Wale, Stalley, and Diddy while in Atlanta. "Always working always creating," he wrote Friday.
British rapper Lethal Bizzle, meanwhile, appeared to be less than pleased with Bieber's new moniker. "LeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaveIt," he wrote on Feb. 10, along with an Instagram split-screen photo of himself and an article featuring Bieber's mug shot. The actor/producer tweeted to his 223,000 plus fans on Tuesday: "Theres only oneeee Lethal Bizzle, oneeeee Lethal Bizzle, rolling along, singing his song, DDT Justin Bieber on the way.. Theres only onee ha."
The moniker "Bizzle" actually belongs to a Christian rapper based in Los Angeles. While Bieber has not gone as far as swapping his stage name to Bizzle, these types of changes are common among hip-hop artists. Sean John Combs has swapped "Puff Daddy" for "P. Diddy" to plain "Diddy" over the years, while rapper Snoop Dogg (real name Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr.) also shares an interesting history of name changes. The "Drop It Like It's Hot" rapper has gone from "Snoop Doggy Dogg" to "Snoop Lion" most recently.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite