Like Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh: Justin Bieber Fires Back at 'Malicious' Paternity Claims
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: ALTHEA/Bauer-Griffin7 of 15
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
By Kat Giantis
And here we thought Tuesday's big Justin Bieber news was the spiky new coif he debuted on "The Tonight Show." Star magazine (via Radar Online) claims a 20-year-old woman has filed a paternity suit against the 17-year pop idol, contending he's the father of her 3-month-old son and demanding he take a DNA test.
But the Belieber army shouldn't get stabby with murderous rage just yet: Justin's camp adamantly denies the accusations made by one Mariah Yeater, who alleges she had a brief, backstage encounter with the now Selena Gomez-dating singer after his concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Oct. 25, 2010.
For those keeping track, he was 16 at the time, two years below California's age of consent.
"All the rumors...the gossip.... I'm gonna focus on the positives ... the music," Bieber tweeted on Wednesday morning, along with a link to his new Christmas album.
Yeater's version of events reportedly goes something like this: At the show, Bieber's bodyguard singled her out and asked if she'd like to go backstage, where she waited for him with "several young women."
(And if you think this is starting to sound like that Jonas Brothers episode of "South Park," you're not alone.)
She claims a chat with Justin made it "immediately ... obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss." Then, she says, Justin suggested they go someplace more private.
That purported place? A bathroom, where -- oy, must ... force ... fingers ... to ... keep ... typing -- she supposedly, ahem, punched Bieber's V-card.
Mariah (double oy) now wants Justin "to scientifically confirm" the supposed spawning and "provide adequate support for my baby."
But she should prepare for the full force of Team Bieber to come down on her claims.
"While we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory and demonstrably false claims," the star's rep tells Wonderwall in a statement. "We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations."
Adds a source to People, "The kid is never alone. There's always someone with him. He's never met this woman."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite