Justin Bieber goes on Twitter rant against haters
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News1 of 10
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram3 of 10
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Justin Bieber doesn't care about all the backlash he is getting, because God loves him!
The 19-year-old pop phenomenon lashed out against his haters on Wednesday, taking to Twitter to defend himself against the recent slew of bad press and outraged fans he has amassed over his bad behavior in London –- and RadarOnline.com has the details.
Bieber, who threw a fit over the weekend because his 14-year-old pal Jaden Smith wasn't allowed in his birthday party at a London nightclub and then was booed by fans Monday night when he arrived two hours late for his O2 arena show, defended himself in a series of shorthand tweets.
"rumors rumors and more rumors. nothing more nothing less. might talk about them 1 day. rt now im just gonna be positive. cant bring me down im focused on the good things in life. im blessed and not forgetting it. im giving back every day for it. cant phase me," Bieber tweeted.
"fake stories to sell papers i guess are part of the job. but im a good person. i know that. u cant tell me different. we know the truth as long as my family, friends, and fans r with me u can say whatever. we are all equal in God's eyes & we have a responsibility to eachother so make up stories about fake fines and make no mention of the positive," he continued.
Bieber, who has recently been linked to aspiring British singer Ella Paige Roberts Clarke, the 17-year-old beauty who has been by his side overseas, does not see anything wrong with his behavior.
"or say when i came out of my show with my shirt off because after performing for 2 hours i might be sweaty i was going into a club (really?) or any girl i stand next to is my girl or that i dont care, or that i dont feel, or that a 19 year old going to a club in europe is wild… i understand it is part of the job to be judged…but judge me on the facts, judge me on the music, and be careful of the judgement [sic] u pass," he spat.
And in the end, the only person whose opinion he cares about is the "power" above.
"but know this…im only judged by one power, and i serve him so yeah I will continue being me," he preached. "i will continue to serve, to perform, to care, to love, to smile, to dance, to play, to sing… and u are welcome to join, because i carry no hate. We got to much love for that. Im about the music. Gonna enjoy the day and keep smiling. so should all of u. Much love. i see u #beliebers = i love u."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite