Justin Bieber Graduates From High School
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: DAVE ALLOCCA/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Pat Denton/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Seventeen11 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Seventeen12 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Seventeen13 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Seventeen14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Despite his busy appearance and recording schedule, Justin Bieber managed to earn his high school diploma at the urging of his mother, he reveals.
"I just finished high school," the teen heartthrob told Britain's The Daily Telegraph. "I passed my test -- I'm free! It was hard doing school and work every day."
Bieber, 18, said he was driven to complete his education because it was very important to his mother. "That was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her," he tells the newspaper. "I mean, this kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life. I've been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I'm really not into that stuff. I like to be out there."
The teen sensation released his latest single, "Boyfriend," in March and his album "Believe," featuring Kanye West and Drake, is due out in June. "Yeah, what's so important about this album is showing I'm growing up but I'm also not losing my fans," he tells the Telegraph. "My fans are growing with me, and that's why I think it's very special."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite