Justin Bieber: 'I Want to Be a Young Dad'
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: MFA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
Justin Bieber is only 17 years old, but the teen idol is already thinking about starting a family.
"Well by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family," he told Women's Wear Daily on Thursday. "I want to be a young dad."
Bieber's own childhood wasn't a privileged one. His mom, Patti Mallette, gave birth to him when she was just a teenager and raised him primarily as a single parent. "I didn't have a lot. I grew up in geared-to-income housing. It was always rough for me," Bieber said. "We went to the food drive all the time. I always thought, 'If I ever get rich or famous, I will help people who are less fortunate than me.' This year I'm helping with the food drive in my hometown. I'm just trying to do as much as I can with everything I do."
"But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25," he said, clarifying, "One thing -- I'm not looking to get married now."
So is Selena Gomez a contender for Bieber's future wife? "She's amazing," he said. "She's my girlfriend right now."
MORE ON WODERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite