Justin Bieber: 'I Want to Be a Young Dad'
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: MFA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Justin Bieber is only 17 years old, but the teen idol is already thinking about starting a family.
"Well by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family," he told Women's Wear Daily on Thursday. "I want to be a young dad."
Bieber's own childhood wasn't a privileged one. His mom, Patti Mallette, gave birth to him when she was just a teenager and raised him primarily as a single parent. "I didn't have a lot. I grew up in geared-to-income housing. It was always rough for me," Bieber said. "We went to the food drive all the time. I always thought, 'If I ever get rich or famous, I will help people who are less fortunate than me.' This year I'm helping with the food drive in my hometown. I'm just trying to do as much as I can with everything I do."
"But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25," he said, clarifying, "One thing -- I'm not looking to get married now."
So is Selena Gomez a contender for Bieber's future wife? "She's amazing," he said. "She's my girlfriend right now."
MORE ON WODERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite