Justin Bieber talks about settling down, having family one day
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: @maurizio887/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 14
- Photo: Big Australia/Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy Night
Justin Bieber is keen to put his wild days behind him and settle down after a series of antics landed him in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
RELATED: Justin Bieber's shocking new tattoo
The pop superstar has been accused of urinating in a restaurant mop bucket, spitting at a DJ, fighting with photographers, showing up late for concerts and driving his sports cars around his Calabasas, Calif., neighborhood at high speeds, prompting critics to question his judgment and suggest the teenager is heading for a disaster.
But it appears Bieber is keen to mend his ways and get serious about his life after telling In Touch magazine he wants to get married and start a family.
The 19-year-old singer, who recently split from longtime girlfriend Selena Gomez, tells the publication, "I can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around, but those things are in God's hands, not mine.
"I'm not going to lie. It's fun to be young, fall in love and be in love. My mom taught me how to treat a woman right, so I enjoy taking a girl out and doing nice things for her. Everyone deserves to feel like they are the most special person in the world."
And he wishes the media would focus more on what he does onstage and in the recording studio, and less on his life away from the spotlight and the microphone.
He adds, "Sometimes I think people get distracted ... and forget that I'm here to create music. I put everything I have into my music, and I wish people would focus more on that."
RELATED: Pop star ditches his braces
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite