Justin Bieber talks about settling down, having family one day
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: @maurizio887/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 14
- Photo: Big Australia/Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Justin Bieber is keen to put his wild days behind him and settle down after a series of antics landed him in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
RELATED: Justin Bieber's shocking new tattoo
The pop superstar has been accused of urinating in a restaurant mop bucket, spitting at a DJ, fighting with photographers, showing up late for concerts and driving his sports cars around his Calabasas, Calif., neighborhood at high speeds, prompting critics to question his judgment and suggest the teenager is heading for a disaster.
But it appears Bieber is keen to mend his ways and get serious about his life after telling In Touch magazine he wants to get married and start a family.
The 19-year-old singer, who recently split from longtime girlfriend Selena Gomez, tells the publication, "I can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around, but those things are in God's hands, not mine.
"I'm not going to lie. It's fun to be young, fall in love and be in love. My mom taught me how to treat a woman right, so I enjoy taking a girl out and doing nice things for her. Everyone deserves to feel like they are the most special person in the world."
And he wishes the media would focus more on what he does onstage and in the recording studio, and less on his life away from the spotlight and the microphone.
He adds, "Sometimes I think people get distracted ... and forget that I'm here to create music. I put everything I have into my music, and I wish people would focus more on that."
RELATED: Pop star ditches his braces
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite