Justin Bieber talks about settling down, having family one day
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: @maurizio887/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 14
- Photo: Big Australia/Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of Anarchy
Justin Bieber is keen to put his wild days behind him and settle down after a series of antics landed him in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
RELATED: Justin Bieber's shocking new tattoo
The pop superstar has been accused of urinating in a restaurant mop bucket, spitting at a DJ, fighting with photographers, showing up late for concerts and driving his sports cars around his Calabasas, Calif., neighborhood at high speeds, prompting critics to question his judgment and suggest the teenager is heading for a disaster.
But it appears Bieber is keen to mend his ways and get serious about his life after telling In Touch magazine he wants to get married and start a family.
The 19-year-old singer, who recently split from longtime girlfriend Selena Gomez, tells the publication, "I can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around, but those things are in God's hands, not mine.
"I'm not going to lie. It's fun to be young, fall in love and be in love. My mom taught me how to treat a woman right, so I enjoy taking a girl out and doing nice things for her. Everyone deserves to feel like they are the most special person in the world."
And he wishes the media would focus more on what he does onstage and in the recording studio, and less on his life away from the spotlight and the microphone.
He adds, "Sometimes I think people get distracted ... and forget that I'm here to create music. I put everything I have into my music, and I wish people would focus more on that."
RELATED: Pop star ditches his braces
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite