Justin Bieber leaves Paris hotel after fan disturbance, 'was not kicked out,' rep says
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical ContractsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:32:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Represents KPCC Staff in First-Ever Union Contract NegotiationMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:36:00 PM
- James Franco Hilariously Disinvites, Disses Gawker Writer: You're 'One Click Away MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:23:00 PM
- Michael Brown Grand Jury Made Up of 9 White, 3 Black MembersMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:51:00 PM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth Time
It's not easy being the Biebs. Justin Bieber was forced to leave his luxury Parisian hotel, the iconic Hotel Le Meurice, on Monday, after word got out that the "Beauty and a Beat" singer was staying there during his visit to the City of Lights.
Hundreds of Beliebers turned out to the hotel in an attempt to catch a glimpse of Bieber, but his devoted fans ended up doing more harm than good.
TV and radio personality Jean-Marc Morandini took to his blog shortly after the incident to share the latest Bieber news.
"Justin Bieber has just been kicked out of the Meurice Hotel in Paris," he wrote. "It was a decision taken by the management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment, and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings."
Bieber, 19, reportedly booked a whopping seven suites across two floors for himself and his large entourage, a reservation that likely cost well into the six figures.
Unfortunately for the singer, however, he wasn't able to enjoy the perks of the hotel, which boasts a star-studded clientele including Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Beyonce and Jay-Z, and Madonna, as well as members of the British Royal Family.
"There were kids everywhere screaming and shouting, and the other guests just didn't like it," a source tells Us of the scene. "Justin was clearly encouraging his fans -- that's something he has to do."
Bieber was later spotted checking into another luxury Parisian establishment, the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
But the claim that the 19-year-old pop star's behavior was to blame for his ouster are unfounded, Bieber's rep tells Us exclusively.
"Justin was not kicked out of the hotel. He decided to transfer to the Mandarin Oriental when there wasn't enough security at the hotel to control the crowds," the rep tells Us. "There wasn't even an underground entrance for him at the other hotel and the security was too lax given the size of the crowds."
"Plus there was no garage," the rep added. "Very unsafe situation for Justin and the fans. Over 500 kids bombarded the hotel."
A spokesman for the Le Maurice confirmed that the "Boyfriend" singer had left the hotel, but agreed that he left voluntarily, not by force.
"Justin Bieber had indeed left the establishment to go elsewhere, but we do not know where," the spokesman said. "But this is a decision made by him or his team. We do not turn people away."
The singer is set to perform at the Palais Omnisports in Paris-Bercy on Tuesday as part of his Believe world tour.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJ.Law Green Light
From Crowd Ignite