Justin Bieber skirts breakup questions
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Cara Delevingne/Twitter4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Reuters10 of 17
- Photo: Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Teen superstar Justin Bieber was at a loss for words during a radio interview on Saturday when he was quizzed about his love life hours after news broke of his split from Selena Gomez.
The singer/actress allegedly ended her nearly two-year relationship with Bieber last week due to their hectic work schedules, and his new single status was a hot topic when he took part in a phone interview on the Open House Party show this weekend.
Bieber, who is currently on tour, neither confirmed or denied the reports, but it was clear he was reluctant to discuss his personal life.
Asked if there was anything he wanted to say about the relationship rumors, he replied, "I don't know what to say. I don't know really what's really even going on in my life. To even assess that is... doesn't make sense because I have not made any comment."
However, Bieber did manage a laugh as the radio DJ jokingly suggested he follow in Taylor Swift's footsteps and detail the break-up in a song.
The singer has continued to keep quiet about the reported heartbreak, but he sent a telling tweet to fans after he was flooded with messages of support from his millions of devotees.
He wrote, "Focused on the positive. 30 million Beliebers [fans] with me. I'm never leaving u [sic] because u r [sic] always there 4 [Sic] me. Love u."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite