Justin Bieber skirts breakup questions
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Cara Delevingne/Twitter4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Reuters10 of 17
- Photo: Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Teen superstar Justin Bieber was at a loss for words during a radio interview on Saturday when he was quizzed about his love life hours after news broke of his split from Selena Gomez.
The singer/actress allegedly ended her nearly two-year relationship with Bieber last week due to their hectic work schedules, and his new single status was a hot topic when he took part in a phone interview on the Open House Party show this weekend.
Bieber, who is currently on tour, neither confirmed or denied the reports, but it was clear he was reluctant to discuss his personal life.
Asked if there was anything he wanted to say about the relationship rumors, he replied, "I don't know what to say. I don't know really what's really even going on in my life. To even assess that is... doesn't make sense because I have not made any comment."
However, Bieber did manage a laugh as the radio DJ jokingly suggested he follow in Taylor Swift's footsteps and detail the break-up in a song.
The singer has continued to keep quiet about the reported heartbreak, but he sent a telling tweet to fans after he was flooded with messages of support from his millions of devotees.
He wrote, "Focused on the positive. 30 million Beliebers [fans] with me. I'm never leaving u [sic] because u r [sic] always there 4 [Sic] me. Love u."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite