Justin Bieber posts picture of fan's lone bra onstage: 'I guess everyone grows up'
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 14
- Photo: Justinbieber/Instagram2 of 14
- Photo: Ameri/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Long are the days of Beliebers throwing stuffed bears and Bedazzled posters to their idol, Justin Bieber. As the singer proves in a new Twitter picture taken during a recent Believe tour stop -- he and his fans have, well, matured.
On his Instagram page, the 19-year-old shared a pic of a lone beige-colored bra sitting onstage while thousands of girls scream in the background. His caption for the lingerie photo? "I guess everyone grows up."
Indeed, the Canadian-born singer has done a lot of growing up since he burst into the scene in 2009. In the past few months, the singer has gotten quite a lot of flak for some of his poor decisions (among them, having a less than stellar driving record), but he hopes the haters leave their opinions to themselves.
Accepting the Milestone Award during the Billboard Music Awards in May, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer defended himself while some of the crowd booed.
"I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job," he argued, "Basically from my heart I really just want to say it really should be about the music. It should be about the craft that I'm making. This is not a gimmick, and I'm an artist, and I should be taken seriously."
In March, Bieber, who's getting ready to premiere his new single "Heartbreaker," told Us Weekly exclusively that he still takes his role model status seriously.
"The biggest misconception about me is that I'm a bad person," he told Us. "I get upset about that. I have a big heart. I want to be a good role model, but some people want me to fail."
Click on to see the bra photo that Bieber posted...
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite