Justin Bieber posts picture of fan's lone bra onstage: 'I guess everyone grows up'
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 14
- Photo: Justinbieber/Instagram2 of 14
- Photo: Ameri/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
Long are the days of Beliebers throwing stuffed bears and Bedazzled posters to their idol, Justin Bieber. As the singer proves in a new Twitter picture taken during a recent Believe tour stop -- he and his fans have, well, matured.
On his Instagram page, the 19-year-old shared a pic of a lone beige-colored bra sitting onstage while thousands of girls scream in the background. His caption for the lingerie photo? "I guess everyone grows up."
Indeed, the Canadian-born singer has done a lot of growing up since he burst into the scene in 2009. In the past few months, the singer has gotten quite a lot of flak for some of his poor decisions (among them, having a less than stellar driving record), but he hopes the haters leave their opinions to themselves.
Accepting the Milestone Award during the Billboard Music Awards in May, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer defended himself while some of the crowd booed.
"I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job," he argued, "Basically from my heart I really just want to say it really should be about the music. It should be about the craft that I'm making. This is not a gimmick, and I'm an artist, and I should be taken seriously."
In March, Bieber, who's getting ready to premiere his new single "Heartbreaker," told Us Weekly exclusively that he still takes his role model status seriously.
"The biggest misconception about me is that I'm a bad person," he told Us. "I get upset about that. I have a big heart. I want to be a good role model, but some people want me to fail."
Click on to see the bra photo that Bieber posted...
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite