Justin Bieber posts picture of fan's lone bra onstage: 'I guess everyone grows up'
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 14
- Photo: Justinbieber/Instagram2 of 14
- Photo: Ameri/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Long are the days of Beliebers throwing stuffed bears and Bedazzled posters to their idol, Justin Bieber. As the singer proves in a new Twitter picture taken during a recent Believe tour stop -- he and his fans have, well, matured.
On his Instagram page, the 19-year-old shared a pic of a lone beige-colored bra sitting onstage while thousands of girls scream in the background. His caption for the lingerie photo? "I guess everyone grows up."
Indeed, the Canadian-born singer has done a lot of growing up since he burst into the scene in 2009. In the past few months, the singer has gotten quite a lot of flak for some of his poor decisions (among them, having a less than stellar driving record), but he hopes the haters leave their opinions to themselves.
Accepting the Milestone Award during the Billboard Music Awards in May, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer defended himself while some of the crowd booed.
"I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job," he argued, "Basically from my heart I really just want to say it really should be about the music. It should be about the craft that I'm making. This is not a gimmick, and I'm an artist, and I should be taken seriously."
In March, Bieber, who's getting ready to premiere his new single "Heartbreaker," told Us Weekly exclusively that he still takes his role model status seriously.
"The biggest misconception about me is that I'm a bad person," he told Us. "I get upset about that. I have a big heart. I want to be a good role model, but some people want me to fail."
Click on to see the bra photo that Bieber posted...
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite