Justin Bieber posts picture with Selena Gomez on fourth of july
- Photo: Instagram1 of 16
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America2 of 16
- Photo: Saleem Elatab/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Dinesh D'Souza Gets 8 Months 'Community Confinement' for Campaign FinanceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 11:37:00 AM
- News War: 'ABC World News' Wins Demo Ratings for Consecutive QuartersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 11:37:00 AM
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 10:56:00 AM
- Chelsea Handler's Dog Is a Lion King in Teaser for Netflix Comedy Special (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Joins Jamie Dornan in Miramax's 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:32:00 AM
- Dinesh D'Souza Gets 8 Months 'Community Confinement' for Campaign Finance
Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez back on? A day after a source tells Us Weekly exclusively that the former lovers were at a Fourth of July party together, the "Beauty & The Beat" singer posted a picture of the pair on his Instagram page on July 5.
It's unclear when the photo is from, but Bieber, wearing sunglasses and a backwards hat, is alongside Gomez, 20, who wears a black hoodie, sunglasses and bright red lipstick. The 19-year-old singer captioned the picture "#Heartbreaker," which happens to be the title of his upcoming new single. On July 3, he posted the art for the new single -- an image of cupid shooting an arrow at a purple heart made of dust -- and wrote "it's gonna happen suddenly."
An insider confirms to Us that the on-and-off-again couple -- who dated for two years before splitting last fall -- were "in a great mood" while celebrating the 4th together. "They arrived holding hands," the source reveals. "Justin was in a good mood."
Indeed, Bieber tweeted after the Independence Day celebrations: "Great night." (On her own Twitter page, Gomez wrote, "Happy Birthday America!!! Hope everyone is enjoying the day." She later posted a picture of herself with six girlfriends, including actress Francia Rasia).
While talking to Us Weekly exclusively for its new bookazine, the Canadian native revealed that it is possible to be friends with an ex. "As long as people are kind to each other during a breakup, there is no reason they can't be friends," he shared.
"My grandparents [Bruce and Diane Dale] are my relationship role models," he added, "They love each other so much, after so many years! When I'm their age, I want to be as in love with my wife as my grandfather is with his."
Tell Us: Are you surprised the pair spent July 4th together?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite