Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Reunite in L.A. for First Time Since Split
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 29
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage2 of 29
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America3 of 29
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 29
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 29
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 29
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 29
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet8 of 29
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 29
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News10 of 29
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage11 of 29
- Photo: A.Macpherson/T.Gillis/Splash News12 of 29
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News13 of 29
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks14 of 29
- Photo: Martin/Fame Flynet15 of 29
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter16 of 29
- Photo: DT2/WENN17 of 29
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America18 of 29
- Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images North America19 of 29
- Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images North America20 of 29
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter21 of 29
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN22 of 29
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.23 of 29
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage24 of 29
- Photo: Justin Bieber Fan Site/Zap2It/.25 of 29
- Photo: @bobcats/Twitter26 of 29
- Photo: Andy Martin Jr./StarTraks27 of 29
- Photo: Instagram28 of 29
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez just can't seem to stay away from each other. A month after their most recent breakup, the on-again/off-again couple reunited in L.A. for the first time since their huge, relationship-ending fight in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.
The Spring Breakers actress, 20, was photographed leaving Bieber's house early on the morning of Feb. 2, reportedly after staying the night. Dressed in a yellow cardigan, black pants, and a black hat, the starlet was escorted home -- suitcases in tow -- by one of her ex-boyfriend's drivers.
Though Gomez's face is not visible in the pictures, a source confirms to Us Weekly that the former lovebirds did indeed see each other. It's unknown, however, whether their reunion was romantic in nature.
"It never ends," the insider tells Us. "We'll see. It's such drama with them."
Indeed, the back-and-forth between the two is constant. In the month after their late-December breakup, both stars made cryptic references to the roller-coaster that has been their relationship over the last two years. Gomez covered Justin Timberlake's famous kiss-off anthem "Cry Me a River," telling fans the tune "definitely spoke to her," while Bieber responded in kind with a song of his own, "Nothing Like Us."
"It tells the whole story" of their breakup, a source told Us of the ballad, one of three new tracks from the 18-year-old singer's recently released Believe Acoustic album. "This is his answer to Selena."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite