Justin Bieber Speaks Out Amid Marijuana Controversy: I'm 'Trying to Be Better'
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.4 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: @Justinbieber/Instagram8 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RR5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: @PMHarper/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Justin Bieber is taking the high road.
After TMZ posted pictures of him smoking what appears to be marijuana, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer took to Twitter to address his millions of fans.
"Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better. U get knocked down, u get up," the 18-year-old pop star wrote on the micro-blogging site Jan. 5. "I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I love u."
Bieber didn't address the pot-smoking pics directly, but he did allude to facing "new challenges" and "new doubters."
"I'm ready. We are ready. See u all tomorrow and everyday after that," he tweeted. "Back on tour tomorrow. Ready to see u all smile. Time to do what I'm supposed to be doing. Performing."
It's been an interesting week for the teen idol, to say the least. Earlier, a paparazzo was killed while trying to photograph the singer's Ferrari in Los Angeles. Bieber was not in the vehicle at the time but expressed his condolences for the photographer's loved ones in a statement.
"While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident," he said, "my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Justin Bieber Speaks Out Amid Marijuana Controversy: I'm "Trying to Be Better"
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite