Justin Bieber Speaks Out Amid Marijuana Controversy: I'm 'Trying to Be Better'
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.4 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: @Justinbieber/Instagram8 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RR5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: @PMHarper/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Justin Bieber is taking the high road.
After TMZ posted pictures of him smoking what appears to be marijuana, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer took to Twitter to address his millions of fans.
"Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better. U get knocked down, u get up," the 18-year-old pop star wrote on the micro-blogging site Jan. 5. "I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I love u."
Bieber didn't address the pot-smoking pics directly, but he did allude to facing "new challenges" and "new doubters."
"I'm ready. We are ready. See u all tomorrow and everyday after that," he tweeted. "Back on tour tomorrow. Ready to see u all smile. Time to do what I'm supposed to be doing. Performing."
It's been an interesting week for the teen idol, to say the least. Earlier, a paparazzo was killed while trying to photograph the singer's Ferrari in Los Angeles. Bieber was not in the vehicle at the time but expressed his condolences for the photographer's loved ones in a statement.
"While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident," he said, "my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Justin Bieber Speaks Out Amid Marijuana Controversy: I'm "Trying to Be Better"
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite