Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test, Says Source
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Is he the Bieber daddy?
According to TMZ, now it's Yeater's turn to provide a DNA sample from her son Tristyn to see whether the pop star's DNA matches up.
Last week, the 17-year-old's manager, Scooter Braun, told Extra that Bieber was "ready to take a paternity test, at any moment."
The announcement was a surprise, since Bieber is not obligated to take the test. Yeater, 20, had claimed that she had sex with Bieber backstage at an L.A. concert in October 2010, but she dropped her much-scrutinized paternity suit earlier this month.
Braun explained that Bieber "doesn't mind" taking the DNA test. "He's like 'I'm just going to go ahead of it and be fine.'"
But Bieber's team is still considering legal action against Yeater, Braun hinted to Extra. "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions."
Added Bieber, who is currently dating Selena Gomez, "We don't want it to seem like it's okay for everyone to say, like, 'I had Justin's baby or [I'm] having his baby.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite