Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test, Says Source
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Is he the Bieber daddy?
According to TMZ, now it's Yeater's turn to provide a DNA sample from her son Tristyn to see whether the pop star's DNA matches up.
Last week, the 17-year-old's manager, Scooter Braun, told Extra that Bieber was "ready to take a paternity test, at any moment."
The announcement was a surprise, since Bieber is not obligated to take the test. Yeater, 20, had claimed that she had sex with Bieber backstage at an L.A. concert in October 2010, but she dropped her much-scrutinized paternity suit earlier this month.
Braun explained that Bieber "doesn't mind" taking the DNA test. "He's like 'I'm just going to go ahead of it and be fine.'"
But Bieber's team is still considering legal action against Yeater, Braun hinted to Extra. "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions."
Added Bieber, who is currently dating Selena Gomez, "We don't want it to seem like it's okay for everyone to say, like, 'I had Justin's baby or [I'm] having his baby.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite