Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test, Says Source
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- Horror Movie 'Inner Demons' Acquired by IFC MidnightMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Tried to Settle Michael Egan Sex Abuse Lawsuit for $100,000 (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest Quarter
Is he the Bieber daddy?
According to TMZ, now it's Yeater's turn to provide a DNA sample from her son Tristyn to see whether the pop star's DNA matches up.
Last week, the 17-year-old's manager, Scooter Braun, told Extra that Bieber was "ready to take a paternity test, at any moment."
The announcement was a surprise, since Bieber is not obligated to take the test. Yeater, 20, had claimed that she had sex with Bieber backstage at an L.A. concert in October 2010, but she dropped her much-scrutinized paternity suit earlier this month.
Braun explained that Bieber "doesn't mind" taking the DNA test. "He's like 'I'm just going to go ahead of it and be fine.'"
But Bieber's team is still considering legal action against Yeater, Braun hinted to Extra. "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions."
Added Bieber, who is currently dating Selena Gomez, "We don't want it to seem like it's okay for everyone to say, like, 'I had Justin's baby or [I'm] having his baby.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite