Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test, Says Source
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
Is he the Bieber daddy?
According to TMZ, now it's Yeater's turn to provide a DNA sample from her son Tristyn to see whether the pop star's DNA matches up.
Last week, the 17-year-old's manager, Scooter Braun, told Extra that Bieber was "ready to take a paternity test, at any moment."
The announcement was a surprise, since Bieber is not obligated to take the test. Yeater, 20, had claimed that she had sex with Bieber backstage at an L.A. concert in October 2010, but she dropped her much-scrutinized paternity suit earlier this month.
Braun explained that Bieber "doesn't mind" taking the DNA test. "He's like 'I'm just going to go ahead of it and be fine.'"
But Bieber's team is still considering legal action against Yeater, Braun hinted to Extra. "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions."
Added Bieber, who is currently dating Selena Gomez, "We don't want it to seem like it's okay for everyone to say, like, 'I had Justin's baby or [I'm] having his baby.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite