Justin Bieber told to clean up his Australian graffiti
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram2 of 7
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram4 of 7
- Photo: Instagram5 of 7
- Photo: REX Features/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Justin Bieber has been ordered to clean up the graffiti he sprayed on an Australian hotel by the region's mayor.
The singer is currently on the Australian leg of his "Believe" world tour and hit headlines Down Under this week when he was caught on camera defacing a wall in the grounds of the Gold Coast hotel he was staying in.
Gold Coast Mayor Tom Tate wasn't impressed with Bieber's handiwork and had a graffiti removal kit delivered to Bieber's hotel. He also sent the star a message via Twitter urging him to clean up the spray paint, writing, "Glad you had a great time on Australia's Gold Coast. Hope to see you back soon to clean up your mess. Make me a Belieber."
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2013
A spokesman for the mayor tells Reuters, "This eyesore has no place in the city. If that's the example Justin wants to set, it's really unfortunate. But at the end of the day it'll get cleaned up, whether or not he decides to."
A statement from the QT Gold Coast hotel revealed bosses are in no rush to remove the graffiti, as they hope it will attract fans of the star, but a representative for the local council has confirmed the mayor has ordered the paint to be cleaned up, saying, "It might be on private land but it's in prominent public view. The mayor will be contacting our compliance officers today to have a notice issued to the hotel to clean it up."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite