Justin Bieber told to clean up his Australian graffiti
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram2 of 7
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram4 of 7
- Photo: Instagram5 of 7
- Photo: REX Features/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Justin Bieber has been ordered to clean up the graffiti he sprayed on an Australian hotel by the region's mayor.
The singer is currently on the Australian leg of his "Believe" world tour and hit headlines Down Under this week when he was caught on camera defacing a wall in the grounds of the Gold Coast hotel he was staying in.
Gold Coast Mayor Tom Tate wasn't impressed with Bieber's handiwork and had a graffiti removal kit delivered to Bieber's hotel. He also sent the star a message via Twitter urging him to clean up the spray paint, writing, "Glad you had a great time on Australia's Gold Coast. Hope to see you back soon to clean up your mess. Make me a Belieber."
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2013
A spokesman for the mayor tells Reuters, "This eyesore has no place in the city. If that's the example Justin wants to set, it's really unfortunate. But at the end of the day it'll get cleaned up, whether or not he decides to."
A statement from the QT Gold Coast hotel revealed bosses are in no rush to remove the graffiti, as they hope it will attract fans of the star, but a representative for the local council has confirmed the mayor has ordered the paint to be cleaned up, saying, "It might be on private land but it's in prominent public view. The mayor will be contacting our compliance officers today to have a notice issued to the hotel to clean it up."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite