Justin Bieber turns style icon for Adidas NEO
- Photo: BB13/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Meddle/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
LONDON (AP) -- Teen superstar Justin Bieber has teamed up with the Adidas NEO Label to be its new global style icon.
RELATED: Usher's Highs and Lows
The two-year partnership with the German sportswear company was announced Tuesday.
The pop star, who cites James Dean as his fashion idol, says the collaboration is a "perfect fit" because "we both believe in living life to the fullest, being young, free and making our own style."
RELATED: Cheesiest Celebs
The 18-year-old singer will front the company's ad campaigns, and fans will be able to shop for his personally selected favorite looks. He describes his offstage style as simple, saying he chooses "clothes that look good" while onstage it's all about "comfort, great color and fit."
Bieber is touring the United States on his Believe tour, which moves to Europe early next year.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite