Justin Bieber turns style icon for Adidas NEO
- Photo: BB13/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Meddle/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
LONDON (AP) -- Teen superstar Justin Bieber has teamed up with the Adidas NEO Label to be its new global style icon.
RELATED: Usher's Highs and Lows
The two-year partnership with the German sportswear company was announced Tuesday.
The pop star, who cites James Dean as his fashion idol, says the collaboration is a "perfect fit" because "we both believe in living life to the fullest, being young, free and making our own style."
RELATED: Cheesiest Celebs
The 18-year-old singer will front the company's ad campaigns, and fans will be able to shop for his personally selected favorite looks. He describes his offstage style as simple, saying he chooses "clothes that look good" while onstage it's all about "comfort, great color and fit."
Bieber is touring the United States on his Believe tour, which moves to Europe early next year.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite