Justin Bieber wants to 'Get married and start a family' young
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: Big Australia/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: REX Features/.7 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 12
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: Justin Bieber Instagram/Instagram10 of 12
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Justin Bieber's maturity is showing! The teen heartthrob looks all grown-up (and shirtless!) in Us Weekly's new bookazine, on newsstands now, and judging by the way the pop singer explains his take on relationships, the star has come a long way from his "Baby" days.
In fact, the pop singer tells Us, he not only believes in love, but wants to "get married and start a family" while he's still young.
"My grandparents Bruce and Diane Dale are my relationship role models," he tells Us. "They love each other so much, after so many years! When I'm their age, I want to be as in love with my wife as my grandfather is with his."
First, however, the pop star will have to find someone to call Mrs. Bieber.
Bieber, now 19, split with Selena Gomez, 20, last fall, though the pair reunited several times in the following months. In May, the pair were spotted exchanging a friendly hug and a kiss at the Billboard Music Awards after Bieber took home two awards for the night (Gomez's pal Taylor Swift couldn't hide her disgust).
"As long as people are kind to each other during a breakup, there is no reason they can't be friends," the "Beauty and the Beat" singer tells Us, adding that "a lot of people give me relationship advice."
The best piece of advice he's received thus far? "Be patient and listen," he says. "I'm still growing. I'm trying to be a better person every day."
To read more about Bieber's take on relationships and growing up in the spotlight -- including how he impresses dates on those extra-special occasions! -- pick up a copy of Us Weekly's Justin Bieber bookazine, on stands now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite