Justin Bieber wants to 'Get married and start a family' young
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: Big Australia/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: REX Features/.7 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 12
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: Justin Bieber Instagram/Instagram10 of 12
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Justin Bieber's maturity is showing! The teen heartthrob looks all grown-up (and shirtless!) in Us Weekly's new bookazine, on newsstands now, and judging by the way the pop singer explains his take on relationships, the star has come a long way from his "Baby" days.
In fact, the pop singer tells Us, he not only believes in love, but wants to "get married and start a family" while he's still young.
"My grandparents Bruce and Diane Dale are my relationship role models," he tells Us. "They love each other so much, after so many years! When I'm their age, I want to be as in love with my wife as my grandfather is with his."
First, however, the pop star will have to find someone to call Mrs. Bieber.
Bieber, now 19, split with Selena Gomez, 20, last fall, though the pair reunited several times in the following months. In May, the pair were spotted exchanging a friendly hug and a kiss at the Billboard Music Awards after Bieber took home two awards for the night (Gomez's pal Taylor Swift couldn't hide her disgust).
"As long as people are kind to each other during a breakup, there is no reason they can't be friends," the "Beauty and the Beat" singer tells Us, adding that "a lot of people give me relationship advice."
The best piece of advice he's received thus far? "Be patient and listen," he says. "I'm still growing. I'm trying to be a better person every day."
To read more about Bieber's take on relationships and growing up in the spotlight -- including how he impresses dates on those extra-special occasions! -- pick up a copy of Us Weekly's Justin Bieber bookazine, on stands now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite