Justin Bieber: Yes, I Took the DNA Test for Paternity Suit
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com3 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. EST
Yep, he did it -- and it wasn't so bad!
As previously reported by Us Weekly, Justin Bieber submitted to a DNA test last Friday to disprove, once and for all, Mariah Yeater's claims that he fathered her son 4-month-old son, Tristyn.
"Yeah, I took it," Bieber, 17, said of the test during an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman," airing Wednesday. The procedure was simple, the pop singer explained. "They just swab your mouth."
David Letterman wondered whether the "Baby, Baby" singer was knocked unconscious or "disrobed" for the procedure. "I don't think so!" Bieber joked.
The ball is now in the court of Yeater, 20, who must provide a DNA sample from her little boy to see whether it matches that of Bieber. In a paternity suit dropped last week, Yeater claimed she had a 30-second sexual encounter with Bieber backstage at an Los Angeles concert in October 2010, giving birth to Tristyn nine months later.
"I could smell a weasel," Bieber (currently going strong with girlfriend Selena Gomez) told Letterman of Yeater's outrageous suit. "It's gonna happen. Being in the spotlight, people can say whatever."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite