Justin Bieber: Yes, I Took the DNA Test for Paternity Suit
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com3 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- V.C. Andrews' Vampire Novel 'Daughter of Darkness' Being Developed for TVMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:33:26 AM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement Speech
Yep, he did it -- and it wasn't so bad!
As previously reported by Us Weekly, Justin Bieber submitted to a DNA test last Friday to disprove, once and for all, Mariah Yeater's claims that he fathered her son 4-month-old son, Tristyn.
"Yeah, I took it," Bieber, 17, said of the test during an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman," airing Wednesday. The procedure was simple, the pop singer explained. "They just swab your mouth."
David Letterman wondered whether the "Baby, Baby" singer was knocked unconscious or "disrobed" for the procedure. "I don't think so!" Bieber joked.
The ball is now in the court of Yeater, 20, who must provide a DNA sample from her little boy to see whether it matches that of Bieber. In a paternity suit dropped last week, Yeater claimed she had a 30-second sexual encounter with Bieber backstage at an Los Angeles concert in October 2010, giving birth to Tristyn nine months later.
"I could smell a weasel," Bieber (currently going strong with girlfriend Selena Gomez) told Letterman of Yeater's outrageous suit. "It's gonna happen. Being in the spotlight, people can say whatever."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite