Justin Bieber's tour bus searched by police in Sweden, drugs and stun gun found
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: David Maree/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Did Bieber's bus get busted? Reports surfaced Thursday in Swedish newspapers that Justin Bieber's tour bus was searched by police Wednesday night and turned up a small amount of marijuana and a stun gun.
Lars Bystrom, press officer of the Stockholm police department, confirmed to Us Weekly that the 19-year-old singer's bus was, in fact, searched Wednesday.
"It was an on duty police officer at the Grand Hotel in Stockholm, where Bieber was staying, who first smelled the scent of marijuana or hashish coming from the bus, just as the door of the bus slammed. There were approximately 10 people on board at the time. At that time the bus left for the Globe Arena, which is where Justin was due to perform," Bystrom said. "The officer contacted our narcotics unit to gain a warrant to check the bus at the Globe's garage. Police and sniffer dogs obtained a warrant to search the bus. During the raid they found a small amount of undetermined drugs and a stun gun, which would require license in Sweden."
No one will be charged, however, as the bus was empty at the time of the search.
"The drugs have been sent for analysis and the stun gun has been seized, however because at the time of the raid the bus was empty, no suspects have been linked to the findings. We do not have any concrete suspicions against any specific individual," Bystrom explained. "There are no hearings planned over this. Myself and my colleagues are confident in this decision."
Bieber's rep had no comment, but a source close to the singer tells Us, "The story isn't accurate ... the cops did inspect but found nothing and left. No violations. Nothing."
Bieber tweeted as much on Thursday. "Some of the rumors about me ... where do people even get this stuff," he wrote. "Whatever ... back to the music."
In February, Bieber admitted to smoking weed after photos surfaced and issued an apology in a humorous way on Saturday Night Live. While pretending to be the president of Miley Cyrus' fan club in a sketch, Bieber said about himself, "I also heard he got busted for smoking weed and he's really sorry about it and people make mistakes and he's never gonna do it again."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite