Justin Bieber's tour bus searched by police in Sweden, drugs and stun gun found
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: David Maree/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Did Bieber's bus get busted? Reports surfaced Thursday in Swedish newspapers that Justin Bieber's tour bus was searched by police Wednesday night and turned up a small amount of marijuana and a stun gun.
Lars Bystrom, press officer of the Stockholm police department, confirmed to Us Weekly that the 19-year-old singer's bus was, in fact, searched Wednesday.
"It was an on duty police officer at the Grand Hotel in Stockholm, where Bieber was staying, who first smelled the scent of marijuana or hashish coming from the bus, just as the door of the bus slammed. There were approximately 10 people on board at the time. At that time the bus left for the Globe Arena, which is where Justin was due to perform," Bystrom said. "The officer contacted our narcotics unit to gain a warrant to check the bus at the Globe's garage. Police and sniffer dogs obtained a warrant to search the bus. During the raid they found a small amount of undetermined drugs and a stun gun, which would require license in Sweden."
No one will be charged, however, as the bus was empty at the time of the search.
"The drugs have been sent for analysis and the stun gun has been seized, however because at the time of the raid the bus was empty, no suspects have been linked to the findings. We do not have any concrete suspicions against any specific individual," Bystrom explained. "There are no hearings planned over this. Myself and my colleagues are confident in this decision."
Bieber's rep had no comment, but a source close to the singer tells Us, "The story isn't accurate ... the cops did inspect but found nothing and left. No violations. Nothing."
Bieber tweeted as much on Thursday. "Some of the rumors about me ... where do people even get this stuff," he wrote. "Whatever ... back to the music."
In February, Bieber admitted to smoking weed after photos surfaced and issued an apology in a humorous way on Saturday Night Live. While pretending to be the president of Miley Cyrus' fan club in a sketch, Bieber said about himself, "I also heard he got busted for smoking weed and he's really sorry about it and people make mistakes and he's never gonna do it again."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite