Justin Timberlake Has Bachelor Party in Las Vegas
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
On Sept. 23, Justin Timberlake rocked his body in Las Vegas at his bachelor party!
Timberlake, 31, was the guest of honor among a group of 20 men who "took over the dance floor table" at Tryst nightclub at the Wynn Las Vegas, a rep for the venue tells Us Weekly.
Wearing a bow tie and a fedora, the "Trouble With the Curve" star and his posse sipped cocktails and Timberlake's own liquor, 901 Tequila, as they grooved until the wee hours to the sounds of DJ Spider. "The group was very polite," the rep says.
(Another star at Tryst on Thursday? Ryan Seacrest, hanging out separately with two pals, by Tryst's 90-foot waterfall.)
Although the club was packed with models, Timberlake "was a good boy," an eyewitness tells Us. "It was just him and his guys."
Back in January, Us Weekly broke the news that Timberlake had proposed to longtime love Biel, 30, in the mountains of Jackson, Wyo., in late December 2011.
Dating for five years, the couple have been tight-lipped about exactly when and where they'll wed. Back in July, Biel said she had done "almost nothing" to prepare for the big day.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite