Justin Timberlake laughs off Kanye West feud: 'I absolutely love Kanye'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Keep calm, and Kanye on! Justin Timberlake visited good friend Jimmy Fallon on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Monday to discuss his hosting gig and performance on "Saturday Night Live" last weekend. Timberlake, 32, made headlines for reportedly changing a line in his "Suit & Tie" song to address a recent remark Kanye West made against his new hit.
Fallon asked Timberlake, "For 'Saturday Night Live,' it felt like to me you changed one of the lyrics in 'Suit & Tie.'"
"Did it seem that way?" Timberlake asked with a smirk on his face. "I don't remember that. ... Did I change a line? It is live. You know, really, everyone, keep calm."
"Keep calm, and Kanye on," Fallon joked.
"Let me just, for the record, " Timberlake added, "I absolutely love Kanye. So there's that. We love Kanye, right?"
During his March 9 performance with Jay-Z on "SNL," Timberlake seemed to change the lyric "Aww, s--- so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" to "my hit's so sick, got rappers acting dramatic."
The lyric swap comes after West, 35, targeted Timberlake and Jay-Z's track in a rant during his concert at London's Hammersmith Apollo on Feb. 23. He rapped, "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f---ing with that 'Suit & Tie.'"
West and Timberlake share a best friend in Jay-Z. West and Jay-Z released the collaborative album, "Watch the Throne," together in August 2011 and went on tour together. Jay-Z is now set to go on the 12-city Legends of the Summer tour with Timberlake, beginning in July.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite