Justin Timberlake laughs off Kanye West feud: 'I absolutely love Kanye'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Keep calm, and Kanye on! Justin Timberlake visited good friend Jimmy Fallon on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Monday to discuss his hosting gig and performance on "Saturday Night Live" last weekend. Timberlake, 32, made headlines for reportedly changing a line in his "Suit & Tie" song to address a recent remark Kanye West made against his new hit.
Fallon asked Timberlake, "For 'Saturday Night Live,' it felt like to me you changed one of the lyrics in 'Suit & Tie.'"
"Did it seem that way?" Timberlake asked with a smirk on his face. "I don't remember that. ... Did I change a line? It is live. You know, really, everyone, keep calm."
"Keep calm, and Kanye on," Fallon joked.
"Let me just, for the record, " Timberlake added, "I absolutely love Kanye. So there's that. We love Kanye, right?"
During his March 9 performance with Jay-Z on "SNL," Timberlake seemed to change the lyric "Aww, s--- so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" to "my hit's so sick, got rappers acting dramatic."
The lyric swap comes after West, 35, targeted Timberlake and Jay-Z's track in a rant during his concert at London's Hammersmith Apollo on Feb. 23. He rapped, "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f---ing with that 'Suit & Tie.'"
West and Timberlake share a best friend in Jay-Z. West and Jay-Z released the collaborative album, "Watch the Throne," together in August 2011 and went on tour together. Jay-Z is now set to go on the 12-city Legends of the Summer tour with Timberlake, beginning in July.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite