Justin Timberlake laughs off Kanye West feud: 'I absolutely love Kanye'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- American Idol's Emily Piriz: The Judges "Have Been a Little Harder On Us This YearMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Oprah's Harpo Films to Adapt Book Club Selection 'The Invention of Wings'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising Drive
Keep calm, and Kanye on! Justin Timberlake visited good friend Jimmy Fallon on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Monday to discuss his hosting gig and performance on "Saturday Night Live" last weekend. Timberlake, 32, made headlines for reportedly changing a line in his "Suit & Tie" song to address a recent remark Kanye West made against his new hit.
Fallon asked Timberlake, "For 'Saturday Night Live,' it felt like to me you changed one of the lyrics in 'Suit & Tie.'"
"Did it seem that way?" Timberlake asked with a smirk on his face. "I don't remember that. ... Did I change a line? It is live. You know, really, everyone, keep calm."
"Keep calm, and Kanye on," Fallon joked.
"Let me just, for the record, " Timberlake added, "I absolutely love Kanye. So there's that. We love Kanye, right?"
During his March 9 performance with Jay-Z on "SNL," Timberlake seemed to change the lyric "Aww, s--- so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" to "my hit's so sick, got rappers acting dramatic."
The lyric swap comes after West, 35, targeted Timberlake and Jay-Z's track in a rant during his concert at London's Hammersmith Apollo on Feb. 23. He rapped, "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f---ing with that 'Suit & Tie.'"
West and Timberlake share a best friend in Jay-Z. West and Jay-Z released the collaborative album, "Watch the Throne," together in August 2011 and went on tour together. Jay-Z is now set to go on the 12-city Legends of the Summer tour with Timberlake, beginning in July.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite