Justin Timberlake laughs off Kanye West feud: 'I absolutely love Kanye'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Keep calm, and Kanye on! Justin Timberlake visited good friend Jimmy Fallon on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Monday to discuss his hosting gig and performance on "Saturday Night Live" last weekend. Timberlake, 32, made headlines for reportedly changing a line in his "Suit & Tie" song to address a recent remark Kanye West made against his new hit.
Fallon asked Timberlake, "For 'Saturday Night Live,' it felt like to me you changed one of the lyrics in 'Suit & Tie.'"
"Did it seem that way?" Timberlake asked with a smirk on his face. "I don't remember that. ... Did I change a line? It is live. You know, really, everyone, keep calm."
"Keep calm, and Kanye on," Fallon joked.
"Let me just, for the record, " Timberlake added, "I absolutely love Kanye. So there's that. We love Kanye, right?"
During his March 9 performance with Jay-Z on "SNL," Timberlake seemed to change the lyric "Aww, s--- so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" to "my hit's so sick, got rappers acting dramatic."
The lyric swap comes after West, 35, targeted Timberlake and Jay-Z's track in a rant during his concert at London's Hammersmith Apollo on Feb. 23. He rapped, "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f---ing with that 'Suit & Tie.'"
West and Timberlake share a best friend in Jay-Z. West and Jay-Z released the collaborative album, "Watch the Throne," together in August 2011 and went on tour together. Jay-Z is now set to go on the 12-city Legends of the Summer tour with Timberlake, beginning in July.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite