Justin Timberlake laughs off Kanye West feud: 'I absolutely love Kanye'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Keep calm, and Kanye on! Justin Timberlake visited good friend Jimmy Fallon on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Monday to discuss his hosting gig and performance on "Saturday Night Live" last weekend. Timberlake, 32, made headlines for reportedly changing a line in his "Suit & Tie" song to address a recent remark Kanye West made against his new hit.
Fallon asked Timberlake, "For 'Saturday Night Live,' it felt like to me you changed one of the lyrics in 'Suit & Tie.'"
"Did it seem that way?" Timberlake asked with a smirk on his face. "I don't remember that. ... Did I change a line? It is live. You know, really, everyone, keep calm."
"Keep calm, and Kanye on," Fallon joked.
"Let me just, for the record, " Timberlake added, "I absolutely love Kanye. So there's that. We love Kanye, right?"
During his March 9 performance with Jay-Z on "SNL," Timberlake seemed to change the lyric "Aww, s--- so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" to "my hit's so sick, got rappers acting dramatic."
The lyric swap comes after West, 35, targeted Timberlake and Jay-Z's track in a rant during his concert at London's Hammersmith Apollo on Feb. 23. He rapped, "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f---ing with that 'Suit & Tie.'"
West and Timberlake share a best friend in Jay-Z. West and Jay-Z released the collaborative album, "Watch the Throne," together in August 2011 and went on tour together. Jay-Z is now set to go on the 12-city Legends of the Summer tour with Timberlake, beginning in July.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite