Justin Timberlake: Marrying Jessica Biel was a 'really good decision'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Noting that Biel, 31, recently admitted she loves "being able to say 'my husband,'" DeGeneres asked the "Suit & Tie" crooner, 32, what he likes most about his wife and their six-months-strong marriage. "I don't know," Timberlake began.
"Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking, and I have this moment where I'm like, 'If you never make a good decision ... if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life. You made one really good decision.'"
After nearly four years of dating, the couple tied the knot last October in southern Italy at an intimate but star-studded bash. Continued Timberlake, "Because she's just like ... it's nice marrying your friend. It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me."
DeGeneres agreed: "Yes, it does. It does suit you. I'm very happy for you."
The couple's most recent joint appearance was this past Monday, where Biel was Timberlake's companion at the Time 100 gala in New York. The magazine honored the singer-actor in its annual 100 Most Influential People in the World list.
Back in November, Biel similarly gushed to DeGeneres about newlywed life: "It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible, has change. ... It just feels incredible."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite