Justin Timberlake: Marrying Jessica Biel was a 'really good decision'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Noting that Biel, 31, recently admitted she loves "being able to say 'my husband,'" DeGeneres asked the "Suit & Tie" crooner, 32, what he likes most about his wife and their six-months-strong marriage. "I don't know," Timberlake began.
"Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking, and I have this moment where I'm like, 'If you never make a good decision ... if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life. You made one really good decision.'"
After nearly four years of dating, the couple tied the knot last October in southern Italy at an intimate but star-studded bash. Continued Timberlake, "Because she's just like ... it's nice marrying your friend. It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me."
DeGeneres agreed: "Yes, it does. It does suit you. I'm very happy for you."
The couple's most recent joint appearance was this past Monday, where Biel was Timberlake's companion at the Time 100 gala in New York. The magazine honored the singer-actor in its annual 100 Most Influential People in the World list.
Back in November, Biel similarly gushed to DeGeneres about newlywed life: "It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible, has change. ... It just feels incredible."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite