Justin Timberlake: Marrying Jessica Biel was a 'really good decision'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Noting that Biel, 31, recently admitted she loves "being able to say 'my husband,'" DeGeneres asked the "Suit & Tie" crooner, 32, what he likes most about his wife and their six-months-strong marriage. "I don't know," Timberlake began.
"Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking, and I have this moment where I'm like, 'If you never make a good decision ... if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life. You made one really good decision.'"
After nearly four years of dating, the couple tied the knot last October in southern Italy at an intimate but star-studded bash. Continued Timberlake, "Because she's just like ... it's nice marrying your friend. It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me."
DeGeneres agreed: "Yes, it does. It does suit you. I'm very happy for you."
The couple's most recent joint appearance was this past Monday, where Biel was Timberlake's companion at the Time 100 gala in New York. The magazine honored the singer-actor in its annual 100 Most Influential People in the World list.
Back in November, Biel similarly gushed to DeGeneres about newlywed life: "It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible, has change. ... It just feels incredible."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite