Justin Timberlake: Marrying Jessica Biel was a 'really good decision'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Noting that Biel, 31, recently admitted she loves "being able to say 'my husband,'" DeGeneres asked the "Suit & Tie" crooner, 32, what he likes most about his wife and their six-months-strong marriage. "I don't know," Timberlake began.
"Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking, and I have this moment where I'm like, 'If you never make a good decision ... if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life. You made one really good decision.'"
After nearly four years of dating, the couple tied the knot last October in southern Italy at an intimate but star-studded bash. Continued Timberlake, "Because she's just like ... it's nice marrying your friend. It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me."
DeGeneres agreed: "Yes, it does. It does suit you. I'm very happy for you."
The couple's most recent joint appearance was this past Monday, where Biel was Timberlake's companion at the Time 100 gala in New York. The magazine honored the singer-actor in its annual 100 Most Influential People in the World list.
Back in November, Biel similarly gushed to DeGeneres about newlywed life: "It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible, has change. ... It just feels incredible."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite