Justin Timberlake: Marrying Jessica Biel was a 'really good decision'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
Noting that Biel, 31, recently admitted she loves "being able to say 'my husband,'" DeGeneres asked the "Suit & Tie" crooner, 32, what he likes most about his wife and their six-months-strong marriage. "I don't know," Timberlake began.
"Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking, and I have this moment where I'm like, 'If you never make a good decision ... if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life. You made one really good decision.'"
After nearly four years of dating, the couple tied the knot last October in southern Italy at an intimate but star-studded bash. Continued Timberlake, "Because she's just like ... it's nice marrying your friend. It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me."
DeGeneres agreed: "Yes, it does. It does suit you. I'm very happy for you."
The couple's most recent joint appearance was this past Monday, where Biel was Timberlake's companion at the Time 100 gala in New York. The magazine honored the singer-actor in its annual 100 Most Influential People in the World list.
Back in November, Biel similarly gushed to DeGeneres about newlywed life: "It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible, has change. ... It just feels incredible."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite