Justin Timberlake on Jessica Biel: 'I have the best wife in the world'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:41:09 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103
Justin Timberlake definitely knows a good thing when he sees one! The "Mirrors" crooner was feeling a bit under the weather during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" (set to air Monday), but said wife Jessica Biel had been a fantastic help at home.
"I have the best wife in the world," he gushed about Biel, 31. "She's been great this week."
Timberlake, 32, added that he can get "pretty cranky" when he's feeling sick, but admitted that, on the upside, "it does get a lot of sympathy!"
Just last week, the couple, who tied the knot in October 2012, showed up on the red carpet for the Las Vegas premiere of his film "Runner, Runner," in matching tuxedo jackets, white shirts and fitted trousers.
And earlier this month, the usually low-key pair exchanged a rare bit of PDA at the U.S. Open on Monday, Sept. 9.
"It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me," Timberlake told DeGeneres during a previous talk show appearance in April 2013. "Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking, and I have this moment where I'm like, 'If you never make a good decision, if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life. You made one really good decision.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite