Justin Timberlake thrills bar staff with generous tip
- Photo: CYVR/GSI1 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/AP7 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Getty Images North America9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Justin Timberlake thrilled staff at a bar in Germany by leaving them a $3,920 tip after a night out.
RELATED: The Brat Pack: Where are they now?
The superstar, who is in Cologne, Germany, as part of his ongoing European tour, was partying with friends at the Crystal Cologne nightclub following a personal invitation from the owner.
The group left in the early hours of the morning after enjoying drinks on the house, and Timberlake showed his gratitude to staff by leaving a generous $3,920 tip, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
The venue's owner, Yunus Arslan, tells the publication, "He was in a great mood, a real gentleman."
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Even boldfaced names like Pamela Anderson and John Krasinski get star-struck on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite