Kanye: Kardashian is fashion queen over first lady
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Cliff Owen/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: Alan Diaz/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
NEW YORK (AP) -- Kanye West says when it comes to fashion, Kim Kardashian reigns supreme over every woman, including Michelle Obama.
RELATED: Michelle Obama's dream job? Being Beyoncé
In an interview Tuesday with Ryan Seacrest, the rapper said he and his fiancé are "the most influential with clothing." He added: "Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day," referring to Kardashian's buzzed about selfie that revealed most of her backside.
West also said "no one is looking at what (Barack) is wearing."
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's worst looks
West was defending Kardashian in the radio interview, saying the reality star deserves more attention from mainstream fashion magazines. He said Kardashian should grace the cover of Vogue.
Despite West's words, the first lady is a fashion trendsetter and clothes she's worn have sold out quickly after she's worn them in public.
Get out the vote
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite