Kanye: Kardashian is fashion queen over first lady
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Cliff Owen/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: Alan Diaz/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turnMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:22:59 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turn
NEW YORK (AP) -- Kanye West says when it comes to fashion, Kim Kardashian reigns supreme over every woman, including Michelle Obama.
RELATED: Michelle Obama's dream job? Being Beyoncé
In an interview Tuesday with Ryan Seacrest, the rapper said he and his fiancé are "the most influential with clothing." He added: "Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day," referring to Kardashian's buzzed about selfie that revealed most of her backside.
West also said "no one is looking at what (Barack) is wearing."
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's worst looks
West was defending Kardashian in the radio interview, saying the reality star deserves more attention from mainstream fashion magazines. He said Kardashian should grace the cover of Vogue.
Despite West's words, the first lady is a fashion trendsetter and clothes she's worn have sold out quickly after she's worn them in public.
Get out the vote
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite