Kanye: Kardashian is fashion queen over first lady
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Cliff Owen/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: Alan Diaz/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
NEW YORK (AP) -- Kanye West says when it comes to fashion, Kim Kardashian reigns supreme over every woman, including Michelle Obama.
RELATED: Michelle Obama's dream job? Being Beyoncé
In an interview Tuesday with Ryan Seacrest, the rapper said he and his fiancé are "the most influential with clothing." He added: "Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day," referring to Kardashian's buzzed about selfie that revealed most of her backside.
West also said "no one is looking at what (Barack) is wearing."
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's worst looks
West was defending Kardashian in the radio interview, saying the reality star deserves more attention from mainstream fashion magazines. He said Kardashian should grace the cover of Vogue.
Despite West's words, the first lady is a fashion trendsetter and clothes she's worn have sold out quickly after she's worn them in public.
Get out the vote
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT2013 Weddings
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite