Kanye West : 'I bled hard' over Swift debacle
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: David Atlas/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- SXSW: Lionsgate Nabs Rights to Bigfoot Thriller 'Exists'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:21:00 AM
- 'Supernatural' Spinoff Casts 'Arrow' Alum in Final Lead Role, GeMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:00:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Roars to $17 Million First Day at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 8:32:00 AM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- SXSW: Lionsgate Nabs Rights to Bigfoot Thriller 'Exists'
NEW YORK (AP) -- Hip-hop star Kanye West is still feeling bad about his trophy grab from Taylor Swift last year — and he's expressing his pain all over Twitter.
RELATED: Memorable Celeb Apologies
West has unleashed a torrent of emotions on his Twitter page on Saturday, acknowledging he was wrong for taking an award from the country music sweetheart at the MTV Video Music Awards. But he says he "bled hard." He says he had to cancel his tour with Lady Gaga and even lost employees.
RELATED: What's Kanye's Spirit Animal?
He once again apologized to Swift and says he has written a song for her, Tweeting: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."
West experienced tremendous backlash over the stunt — even President Barack Obama called him a jackass.
RELATED: More Kanye pics
West is working on a new album and due to appear at the VMAs again this year.
From Crowd Ignite