Kanye West: I Never Said Kim Kardashian Was My Beyonce
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com2 of 11
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: USMagazine6 of 11
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Kanye West needs to clear the air.
Since the Grammy-winning rapper, 34, was snapped out and about in New York two weekends ago with Kim Kardashian, much has been said about his relationship with the reality star, 31.
"...of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the 'She's my Beyonce' quote. I would never compare anyone to my friend's wife," West tells Us Weekly exclusively.
(After a source told Us that the rapper "thinks [Kim] is his Beyonce," a subsequent "Saturday Night Live" sketch on April 14 riffed off that quote, putting the words directly in West's mouth.)
"Come on now, that doesn't even sound like me," says West, who is a longtime pal and collaborator of Beyonce's husband Jay-Z. "If I don't say something in a rap or on Twitter, it's not true," the "Otis" rapper tells Us.
West and Kardashian were photographed together on April 5 in New York where they grabbed lunch at Serafina's, shopped at FAO Schwarz and luxe department store Jeffrey's, among other excursions.
The rapper seemed to reference Kardashian in his new song "Way Too Cold," (originally entitled "Theraflu"). Rapping about ex-girlfriend Amber Rose's relationship with her fiance, Wiz Khalifa, West says, "I fell in love with Kim around the same time she fell in love with him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite