Kanye West: I Never Said Kim Kardashian Was My Beyonce
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com2 of 11
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: USMagazine6 of 11
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Kanye West needs to clear the air.
Since the Grammy-winning rapper, 34, was snapped out and about in New York two weekends ago with Kim Kardashian, much has been said about his relationship with the reality star, 31.
"...of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the 'She's my Beyonce' quote. I would never compare anyone to my friend's wife," West tells Us Weekly exclusively.
(After a source told Us that the rapper "thinks [Kim] is his Beyonce," a subsequent "Saturday Night Live" sketch on April 14 riffed off that quote, putting the words directly in West's mouth.)
"Come on now, that doesn't even sound like me," says West, who is a longtime pal and collaborator of Beyonce's husband Jay-Z. "If I don't say something in a rap or on Twitter, it's not true," the "Otis" rapper tells Us.
West and Kardashian were photographed together on April 5 in New York where they grabbed lunch at Serafina's, shopped at FAO Schwarz and luxe department store Jeffrey's, among other excursions.
The rapper seemed to reference Kardashian in his new song "Way Too Cold," (originally entitled "Theraflu"). Rapping about ex-girlfriend Amber Rose's relationship with her fiance, Wiz Khalifa, West says, "I fell in love with Kim around the same time she fell in love with him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite